Amaza-Sil X-Grafiti is a silicone product designed to be applied to cement walls, brick, fences, and anywhere where graffiti is an issue. Simply wipe with a cloth or pressure wash to remove any graffiti. This product saves thousands of dollars in repainting and renovating your home or facility.
- Clean area Amaza-Sil X Graffiti is being applied to
- Use 1 part bleach and 3 parts water mixture, if needed, to clean area where Amaza-Sil XGraffiti is to be applied.
- Apply mixture with spray bottle, and scrub moldy and affected areas.
- Let mixture set for 10 minutes ,then rinse off. The goal is to remove any mold, algae, and dirt from the area, so product will have good adhesion.
- Pressure wash or thoroughly clean desired area. Make sure area is clean and dry before application Use brush or roller to apply.
- For larger cracks, apply Amaza-Sil Gap Filler.
- Additional coats may be applied if necessary
Tack time between coats is usually 4 to 6 hours depending on humidity level (85% or less). It is usually dry to the touch approximately 8 to 12 hours
Removal of Graffiti:
- Simply wipe with a cloth or pressure wash to remove any graffiti. (Graffiti paint in cracks and other crevices may be hard to clean, applying mineral spirits, water or other lubricants may speed up the cleaning process).
- Application rate 1 gallon will cover up to 75 to 100 square feet depending to surface
See documents tab for further info.
The recommended shelf life of unopened product is 12 months from date of manufacture.