Amaza-Sil series coating is a one-component, moisture curing silicone application. Once cured it displays excellent long-term resistance to natural weathering, humidity, and high and low temperatures with no adverse effect to the product.
- Clean area Amaza-Sil is to be applied (Use 1 part bleach and 3 parts water mixture, if needed to clean area where Amaza-Sil is to be applied).
- Apply mixture with spray bottle and scrub moldy affected areas.
- Let mixture set for 10 minutes then rinse off. The goal here is to remove any mold, algae, and dirt from the area so good adhesion of product is achieved.
- Pressure wash or thoroughly clean desired area. Make sure area is clean and dry before application. All large cracks and crevices should be filled with Amaza-Sil Gap Filler, or Silco caulk before applying Amaza-Sil. Amaza-Sil Liquid Rubber works extremely well on a variety of surfaces once surface is properly prepared.
- Use brush or roller to apply. Some projects will require a second coat to achieve desired thickness and protection.
- Application rate 1 gallon covers up to 75-100 square feet
For more information please go to the documents tab.